Sunday, August 29, 2010

First post

Well here it is, the first post of my training blog. I've kept a travel/ climbing blog over the last 18 months and had fun doing it. It has been viewed over 2700 times so far.

I've always been active, surfing, climbing, cycling, yoga,  tennis, swimming and various other stuff. About 18 months ago, I started training Crossfit. It is pretty fair to say that Crossfit has changed my life. It has added new dimensions to my training, introduced me to a whole new group of friends and given me a new realm of fitness. I usually train at Crossfit Adelaide with trainer Ben Norman but sometimes make up my own workouts or find workouts from other Crossfit affiliates or the like.

My main goals of training are to be fit healthy and strong enough to do the things I like to do like climbing surfing or anything that I feel like trying. Being fit and eating healthy food makes me feel better and work more efficiently. I do regular climbing and mountaineering trips to the mountains of the world and need to be super strong and fit for those excursions so that gives me huge motivation to train hard.

I intend to update this blog regularly with my daily workouts, general diet ideas and how strict I manage to be. I also have a liking for inspirational quotes which I'll post as well.

Enjoy and feel free to post comments etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment